Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What's The 411? Snoop Doggy Dogg Live


Who else would be in the hizzle at the Merriwizzle Post Pavizzle other than the Snoopy D-o-double Gizzle himsizle? Fa shizzle!

Okay so I'll leave the rapping to Snoop Dog. You can hear him live at the Merriweather Post Pavilion for the Blazed and Confused Tour in Columbia, MD at 6 p.m. today, August 5, 2009. Be sure to visit the website to purchase your tickets (that is if they are still available!).

Those who do not partake in herbal influence are advised to bring oxygen masks. From what I hear about Snoop's previous concerts, Mary Jane has VIP entrance into the party and will be present!

The funky fresh band Slightly Stoopid will be headlining the show as well. What a perfect combination! I definitley get the humor in the show's title: Blazed and Confused. Yes, I know I am late on that one.


I would have sought a video interview with the West Coast G Snoop Dogg, but I've heard that he only does email interviews. In his interview with Midnight Sun and Baltimore Metromix contributor Mark Gross he stated:
Because generally reporters ask tha same questions, manage to piss me off with a smartass remark and I'm in tha studio wrappin up "Malice In Wonderland" when I'm not on tour.

I'd prefer not to have a cap busted in my ass so I'll stick to being a secondary source, thank you.

Check out the full interview here.

Photo Credit: Jeff Farsai, www.jefffarsai.com http://slightlystoopid.com/tour/

No comments:

Post a Comment